[Mne_analysis] How to modify source space file "*-src.fif"

Thinh Nguyen thinhnguyen0405 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:48:12 EDT 2014

Thank you all for your help

Given your answers, now I'm wondering if it is possible to write a new .fif
file, say the inverse operator, or forward solution, from Matlab. The
reason I'm asking is because I'm aware that we can export inverse/forward
solution to matlab and view them. But if we were to modify them, customize
them to specific case, is it possible to write that modified mat file into
a .fif file and use that back into the MNE processing pipeline. Can Matlab
do it or does it have to be a Python code?

Best,
Thinh Nguyen