[Mne_analysis] Alarmingly similar results for subcortical source activity

Alan leggitta3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:28:39 EDT 2014

Hi Junpeng,

Yes, the function mne.source_space.get_segment_positions in on my current
development branch.

https://github.com/leggitta/mne-python/tree/gsoc-subcortical

I modified the file /mne/source_space.py to include this additional
function.

I think you can checkout my development branch and then you should be able
to run /mne/examples/inverse/plot_subcortical_activation.py to get the same
results.

Cheers,
Alan