[Mne_analysis] Group level sensor space permutation cluster t-test on n channels?

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Sun Jun 8 21:31:15 EDT 2014

Dear Denis,

Thank you very much for the code snippet and neighbour definitions advice! As usual the problem was simply user error. My evoked data was being imported and placed into an array of arrays instead of a single multi-dimensional array, so the array object properties (specifically x.ndim) wasn't being assigned.

Peter
__________________________
Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004