[Mne_analysis] Source code of mne_do_inverse_operator

Thinh Nguyen thinhnguyen0405 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:17:16 EDT 2014

Hi MNE users,

Does anyone know where to obtain a source code of the function
mne_do_inverse_operator, I know that the mne matlab toolbox does not have
it. I'm wondering if the mne_python package does have it or not, or if
anyone know how to obtain it. I have decent understanding of the background
and concept of the minimum norm, dSPM, sLORETA algorithm, I'm trying to
understand the code implementation of the algorithm. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Thinh Nguyen
Research Assistant
University of Houston - Biomedical engineering