[Mne_analysis] Generate a functional label from source estimates in rh or both

Matt Erhart mattjerhart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:40:49 EST 2014

When I attempt to create a functional label using the example
script<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/inverse/plot_label_from_stc.html#example-inverse-plot-label-from-stc-py>in
the lh, it works well on my data. I am, however, having a lot of
trouble
getting the rh or both hemispheres to work. Specifically, when I specify
'rh' or 'both' for hemi, I get an empty result for

func_labels, _ = mne.stc_to_label
<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.stc_to_label.html#mne.stc_to_label>(stc_mean_label
<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.SourceEstimate.html#mne.SourceEstimate>,
src=src, smooth=5,
                                  subjects_dir=subjects_dir, connected=True)

Do I have to do some function calls not in the example to get rh or both to
work?

thanks,
Matt