[Mne_analysis] MNI to vertex?

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sun Mar 9 16:33:48 EDT 2014

hi jon,

> I did, but I'm looking at sources not contained in the surface source space
> (i.e., cerebellum).  All I really want to do is extract the raw source
> timecourse for a given set of MNI coordinates, for use in time frequency
> analysis, coherence, etc.  I suppose it would be possible to go through the
> file with lcmv_raw and drop the vertices of no interest (≈99%) from each
> time sample prior to saving, but that would be kind of a kludge.

how did you generate the source space with the cerebellum?

I am afraid there is no simple solution to your problem. You'll need to
hack something and ideally share your progress so it can benefit to
others. The clean solution would be to write a grow_label function
that would work with a volume source space ... there is a bit of work...

> For now it's just a handful of subjects, I can always do it in Graph with an
> SSP as my spatial filter.

not as nice but if it works...