[Mne_analysis] appropriate cluster stats for a bunch of label time courses

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:59:56 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

I'm wondering what would be the appropriate way to do clustering
permutation stats with a bunch of time courses extracted from multiple
labels. Currently I'm using our MNE-Pythion "permutation_cluster_test" with
an f-test (repeated measures ANOVA).
However this can lead to pseudo-spatial clusters just because one label is
put next to another label in the data ndarray. My hunch would be to pass a
custom connectivity matrix that only connects temporal features but not the
spatial ones. But how exactly should it look like?

I've opened this issue for discussion + proposals for additional examples +
documentation:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/1176

Cheers,
Denis