[Mne_analysis] equivalence of averaged single trial STCs and evoked STCs

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:36:46 EDT 2014

Hi Hari,

the 'nave' parameter is supposed to be 'n_epochs' in the evoked case and 1
in the single trial case.

It seems, post-hoc normalizing to the baseline does the trick, as suspected:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kugvns9klfqhu2z/methods_comparison_evoked_single_trial.pdf

once more, gist updated: https://gist.github.com/dengemann/9470121

What do people think?

Best,