[Mne_analysis] a junior question on mne_setup_source_space

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:28:53 EDT 2014

On 03/26/14 16:00, peng wrote:
> Thank you for the answers.
> 1. Surprisingly I did not find any files were generated/saved after
> running mne_setup_forward_model.

I assume there was an error, can you post the program output?

> 2. I don't have a -trans.fif file. I tried to do it in GUI of
> MNE_analyze, it was quite complicated. If I have a co-registered mri
> file (generated by CTF software with .mri extension), can it be
> converted to fif format? If not, I can read the 4x4 head2mri matrix via
> matlab, can this information be written to fif format with certain tools
> in MNE?

There is also a coreg GUI in MNE-Python, have a look here

http://www.slideshare.net/mne-python/mnepython-coregistration

You could write a .fif file with the transform in Matlab, but it seems
to me that this wouldn't be easier than using the coregistration tools
in mne_analyze or MNE-Python.

HTH,

Martin