[Mne_analysis] De-identifying MRI for MEG data sharing

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:55:47 EDT 2014

ooops sorry, I should have read more closely. What is the specific use
you want for this?

I have dealt with a case recently where I wanted something like this.
To get around that problem. I simply saved trans.fif files fit
properly with the full dense scalp. Then analyzers don't need the
nasion in the MR at all. If they want to tweak it they can, but that
is up to them.

HTH,