[Mne_analysis] a junior question on mne_setup_source_space

peng prion.w at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:40:32 EDT 2014

Thanks, dgw and junpeng for your feedback. I did read the manual before
asking:)

I am sorry '-src.fif' was a typo, I wanted to read -trans.fif. I did not
find a proper function in the manual.

To write it, <fiff_write_coord_trans> seem to be the correct function.
According to the manual, I set
==
t.from = 4 %(head);
t.to = 5 %(mri);
t.trans = M; %(4x4 matrix).
x = fopen('t.fif', 'w');
fiff_write_coord_trans(x, t);
fclose(x);
==
No complains from matlab in writing.
But mne_analyze complain that the file "does not start properly"...