[Mne_analysis] a junior question on mne_setup_source_space

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:12:35 EDT 2014

Hi Peng,

I think the basic point here is you have the logic reversed. The idea
behind the morph option is that you would use  --subject subj1 and
--morph fsaverage. You would then do this for all of your subjects.
Although with such a tiny number of sources (--ico 2), I wouldn't
expect to get very good results.

HTH,