[Mne_analysis] Preloading raw array too big

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Fri May 2 17:51:22 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and solving the problem.

Turns out I'm using a 32 bit version of Linux...

Time for a re-install.

Peter

Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004