[Mne_analysis] TFCE experiments

Gustavo Sudre gsudre at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:27:58 EDT 2014

hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has done some experimentation with TFCE
parameters for MEG data?

I'm familiar with TFCE in FSL and they have their suggested H, E, sigma,
and connectivity clustering values for skeleton and other analyses. Looking
at the TFCE paper, the results seem quite sensitive to the chosen
parameters.

Eric's tutorial on the website is quite nice and uses pre-defined
parameters, so I was wondering if anyone has done any in-depth testing to
suggest an acceptable range for MEG data. And, not to make it more
difficult, any clues on how they would vary based on the analysis used
(e.g. power analysis, temporal clustering, different source localization
methods, etc)?

Thanks!

Gustavo Sudre