[Mne_analysis] MNE python group data

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Tue May 20 22:29:14 EDT 2014

Hi MNE list,

I'm working with group data that's been preprocessed in MNE then grand averaged into a numpy array and am interested in using some of the plotting methods available, however none seem to take plain numpy array data. Is there any way to copy over relevant information from say an individual's object (like times, channel listings etc) and "wrap" it to the array?

Thanks and my apologies if this is a relatively simple question.

Peter

Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004