[Mne_analysis] MNE python group data

Chris Holdgraf choldgraf at berkeley.edu
Tue May 20 22:47:40 EDT 2014

I believe that they're working on this, but it's not in an official
release. If you check out the repository on github, there's some code in
mne.io.array that should work (more or less), but it's not fully vetted yet
so might be a bit buggy...

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Peter Goodin <pgoodin at swin.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi MNE list,
>
> I'm working with group data that's been preprocessed in MNE then grand
> averaged into a numpy array and am interested in using some of the plotting
> methods available, however none seem to take plain numpy array data. Is
> there any way to copy over relevant information from say an individual's
> object (like times, channel listings etc) and "wrap" it to the array?
>
> Thanks and my apologies if this is a relatively simple question.
>
> Peter
>

> __________________________
> Peter Goodin,
> BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.
>
> Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
> Swinburne University,
> Hawthorn, Vic, 3122
>
> http://www.swinburne.edu.au/swinburneresearchers/index.php?fuseaction=profile&pid=4149
>
> Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
> Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
> Melbourne 3004

PhD Candidate in Neuroscience | UC Berkeley <http://hwni.org/>
 Editor and Web Master | Berkeley Science
Review<http://sciencereview.berkeley.edu/>