[Mne_analysis] is it possible to combine labels?

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Tue May 27 06:43:07 EDT 2014

Hi Mads,

In addition to Andrew's suggestion (which is probably better than the
following), you can create new labels that are a combination of other
labels. Check out
http://freesurfer.net/fswiki/LabelsClutsAnnotationFilesfor a
description of the format of a label file; it's just a list of all
the vertices in that label (each row is one vertex), so you can paste the
rows of two files together (other than the first few lines, which are the
header and you only need once) and update the line near the top that gives
the count of rows in the label file.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles