[Mne_analysis] summary performance for ICA

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:38:53 EST 2014

Hi Yu-han,

take a look at this preprocessing script which I wrote to handle ICA for
Neuromag + EEG recordings with maxfilter present.
It's a prototype and might become a function / script at later stages.
Testing + input welcome, I'm trying not to overfilt the recordings from our
lab.

https://gist.github.com/dengemann/da7068af7babdfbf12a2

HTH,
Denis