[Mne_analysis] error downloading sample data set

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:50:16 EST 2014

Hi Camille,

apparently there has been a problem with updating the VM. As a consequence
the sample data set is missing.

There are at least two solutions to it:

1) Download a new VM which I updated:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_62rpZloQ5bVzBISmZtT3RUZ1U&authuser=0

2) Download the data manually and load them into your VM. You will find the
dataset here: ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/data/MNE. This should
also work from with the VM when opening a browser. Put the data into
~/mne_data and unpack them.

I hope this helps,
Denis