[Mne_analysis] Pial and inner skull surfaces intersecting

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:27:46 EST 2014

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry, but at the moment there are no better options. I have some long
term goals in the pipeline, but the big barrier for me is the BEM code.
Until we get a better BEM solver there isn't much incentive to solve this
problem (will not be publishable to say we get prettier images). If I get
some time over the holidays, I may take a look and see what i can do.

Dan