[Mne_analysis] Spatiotemporal cluster test in a subset of vertices

Stillerman, Benjamin BSTILLERMAN at partners.org
Wed Nov 5 17:11:31 EST 2014

Hi,

Is there a way to use spatial_exclude to "downsample" the number of vertices? That is, I'd like to run spatiotemporal cluster stats across the whole brain (not using an ROI) but use fewer than 20484 vertices. If I simply drop every other vertex, for example, will that retain an even spacing of vertices?

Thanks,
Ben