[Mne_analysis] compute_proj_raw raised 'LinAlgError - SVD did not converge'

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:34:11 EST 2014

Unfortunately this is likely due to a bug in LAPACK:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/3868

You could try updating LAPACK, using `python-scipy` and `python-numpy` from
the Ubuntu repos, or possibly using Anaconda instead of the system Python.
Although it's ugly, it also works sometimes to just tweak the inputs a tiny
(seemingly trivial) amount, e.g. by including/excluding one extra time
point or epoch in calculations.

Eric