[Mne_analysis] compute_proj_raw raised 'LinAlgError - SVD did not converge'

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:13:01 EST 2014

There shouldn't be any NaNs in the data (and I thought scipy/numpy checked
for this anyway), so I'd be surprised if it were the same issue. If you're
feeling adventurous you could do "import pdb; pdb.pm()" and then use pdb
commands to debug the issue a little bit. Given that this will probably
required a bit of back-and-forth, I'd suggest opening an mne-python issue
so we can interact without burdening the mne-analysis listserv.

Eric