[Mne_analysis] Inverse solution with only EEG data

Christian Brodbeck christianbrodbeck at nyu.edu
Fri Nov 21 12:40:37 EST 2014

Hi,

The reference for the functions to scale MRIs are here: http://martinos.org/mne/stable/python_reference.html#mri-processing. At the top there is a link to slides explaining the coregistration. Let me know if you have any questions.

The easiest way to start the GUI is from the command line:

    $ mne coreg

@Alex: in mne-c, EEG required different arguments for mne_setup_forward_model (no —homog, http://martinos.org/mne/stable/manual/cookbook.html#setting-up-the-boundary-element-model), how does that work in mne-python?

Christian