[Mne_analysis] Neurodebian VM with MNE and MNE-Python instsalled

junpeng.zhang junpeng.zhang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:28:40 EST 2014

Thank you,Christof,
I followed the command and the reponse is : my system is latest version.

I restart the VM, and find the VM windows still can not run at seamless mode (the VM run in a small window and can not be enlarged in full screen mode. Since MNE creates many pictures, such tiny window can not hold them).

Anyone have the same problem and how to solve it?

Best wishes,
Junpeng

2014-11-25

junpeng.zhang