[Mne_analysis] Loading tab delimited file

Vangelis Stykas evstykas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:59:37 EST 2014

Hello all,
I am trying to use men-python and men-tools.
I found out that there are several converters to fif files but I was not able to find a tsv (tab delimited file) to fif.
My current dataset is a set of tab delimited files that have 1 value for each of the 35 electrodes every half second (and of course the mapping of the electrodes).
Is there an easy way of converting this data to fif or any other format that can be used with mne ?

Thanks in advance.
Vangelis Stykas