[Mne_analysis] Interpretation of zero/signs in source current estimations

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:23:36 EDT 2014

Hi Andy,

I suspect that if the value is exactly zero, that source location is
likely excluded due to the mindist requirement when calculating your
forward solution. Data from points like these should be excluded from
your analysis (you can convert them to NaN s and then use the
appropriate NaN tools to deal with them).

HTH,