[Mne_analysis] Fwd: invalid encoding mne_setup_source_space

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Oct 2 12:17:47 EDT 2014

forward to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Konstantina Kalogianni <K.Kalogianni at tudelft.nl>
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Mne_analysis] invalid encoding mne_setup_source_space
To: Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr>

Hi Alex,

It seems strange that freesurfer needs the 32 bits version of MNE
since it is a 64 bits platform (redhat 64 bits).

Well I did something slightly different.
Since I have installed the Neurodebian as you said (and there I
installed MNE), I have installed freesurfer  inside there as it is
needed for some algorithms to run.
I have followed the instructions on how to install freesurfer in a
Linux platform.
I have also put libgfortran in the lib folder.
Everything works this way! I can run all algorithms that I need.

Attached you will find a word document that I wrote for my lab on how
to install MNE.
I include a lot of steps, it's very basic and can be used from people
who never used linux before.

Thank you a lot for your help.

Regards,
Nadia