[Mne_analysis] static executables?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:58:34 EDT 2014

Actually, I forgot I uploaded them to my website for convenience at one
point:

http://faculty.washington.edu/larsoner/libgfortran.so.1s.zip

Just rename the appropriate libgfortran.so.1.i686 or
libgfortran.so.1.x86_64 to libgfortran.so.1, put it in e.g. mne/lib (same
place that libquicktime.so lives) and you should be good to go.

Eric