[Mne_analysis] MNE and EEG channel synchrony

Theodore Vasiloudis theodoros.vasiloudis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:44:10 EDT 2014

Hello Hari,

What I'm trying to do is recreate the techniques used in [1] for with the
purpose of
EEG classification.
More specifically I would like to compute some of the Wavelet-based
synchrony
measures shown in Appendix A.4.

There the authors do not try to extract epochs from the data but rather
extract 5 second
segments from the multichannel EEG signal, compute the phase for each
channel in every frame ,
and use that in order to compute the statistics on the differences of phase
between
channels for the same segment.

[1] Classification of patterns of EEG synchronization for seizure prediction
<https://whiteboard.cs.tau.ac.il/~nin/Courses/Seminar14a/Epilepsy.pdf>