[Mne_analysis] Single trial output from TF-MxNE via MVAR regression?

Per Arnold Lysne lysne at unm.edu
Wed Oct 15 19:02:59 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

    I have uploaded the function I am using to accomplish this to https://github.com/perlysne/pal_repository along with figures showing output for magnetometers (showing success) and gradiometers (no success). This is based on median nerve stimulation data collected on a Neuromag system. The localizations are very good.

    I'm not sure if you would like a complete, running script, or that it be applied to MNE sample data. I can provide either one if needed.

    Thanks again,

-Per