[Mne_analysis] using correlation as method for find_bads_ecg

Lau Møller Andersen lau.andersen at cnru.dk
Thu Oct 16 12:50:19 EDT 2014

Hi Alex and Denis

@Alex:
picks = mne.pick_types(ekgEpochs.info, ecg=True)
ch_names = np.array(ekgEpochs.info['ch_names'])
In [22]: ch_names[picks][:10]
Out[22]:
array(['ECG003', 'MEG0111', 'MEG0112', 'MEG0113', 'MEG0121', 'MEG0122',
       'MEG0123', 'MEG0131', 'MEG0132', 'MEG0133'],
      dtype='|S7')

In [23]: ekgEpochs.info['bads']
Out[23]: []

It seems to be in there and not marked as bad.

On a related note: The documentation for find_bads_eog refers to ecg
instead of eog throughout.

@Denis: Actually, for no other reason that that is what I did in an earlier
experiment, and I wanted to follow that analysis for the current experiment
as closely as possible. But I will take your word for the ctps being more
reliable.

Best

Lau