[Mne_analysis] mne report error

Lau Møller Andersen lau.andersen at cnru.dk
Thu Oct 16 13:10:30 EDT 2014

Hi Mainak

Of course: I installed anaconda by running the shell script from their
website. (I think it was version 2.0 at the time, but in the meantime
I've updated to 2.1.0.) Then I installed pip through anaconda (conda
install pip (1.5.6) and then through pip I installed mne (pip install
mne (0.8.5))

The installations have been done the same way for my linux and mac
operating systems

Best

Lau