[Mne_analysis] Problem with single_trial_power()

Maria Hakonen maria.hakonen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 03:52:44 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have tried mne python example  plot_cluster_stats_time_frequency.py with
my own data and with the data used in the example but in both cases the
command

epochs_power_1 = single_trial_power(data_condition_1,
Fs=Fs,frequencies=frequencies, n_cycles=n_cycles, use_fft=False,decim=decim)

gives an error:

TypeError: single_trial_power() takes at least 3 arguments (6 given)

Could someone please let me know how to solve this problem? I think that
there should be enough arguments if 3 is needed and I have given 6.

Thanks,
Maria