[Mne_analysis] Repeated-measured oneway ANOVA / paired ttest in spatio temporal clustering

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:57:47 EDT 2014

Ok so I understood that paired ttest = ttest of the paired contrast. Yet I
didn't see why a paired ttest is the same thing as a 2 factors repeated
measures anova. I would understand the equivalence between a paired ttest
and a one way repeated measures anova, but why 2 factors? I also don't
understand the squared output...
And I have only one factor "Condition" with two levels "condition 1" and
"condition 2".