[Mne_analysis] permutation cluster analysis only shows significant results on right hemisphere

Xing Tian xt235 at nyu.edu
Mon Sep 8 14:07:26 EDT 2014

Can anyone who is familiar with permutation cluster analysis help me on
this?
I used 'permutation_cluster_1samp_test' in MNE python on my data and
only the right hemisphere showed significant results. Is it possible
that the effects on right hemisphere is so strong that the weaker
effects on the left was washed out by the permutation significant test?
Is so, can I run the permutation cluster analysis for each hemisphere
separately?

Thanks,
Xing