[Mne_analysis] Choosing a subset of sensors with a uniform distribution over the head

dgwakeman at gmail.com dgwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 02:16:01 EDT 2014

You could manually copy and edit a full view layout file and just delete sensors according to whatever sampling you want. Then you can view these in mne_analyze or mne_browse_raw. The manual describes the layout files (there are fields for the width and height of each "window"

HTH

Sent from my phone