[Mne_analysis] make test error on unaltered code from mne-python

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Sun Sep 28 18:11:24 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I issued a pull request [0] with some changes reflecting what helped me
to get started, and what I regarded as distracting.

I also suggest locking down the sample data file transfers. For
reference, see how a Debian package manager uses crypto tools to protect
end users [1].

Having some checksum evaluation of the sample data tar ball would be a
great start.

-Kevin

[0] https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/pull/1580
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt