[Mne_analysis] python-MNE installation

raij at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu raij at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 30 22:17:19 EDT 2014

Eric, thank you for the kind suggestion - this would seem to make sense as
some of the code I am seeing only works with Anaconda. The sole reason I
went with Canopy was because it is the only suggestion offered on the
MNE-python web pages
(http://martinos.org/mne/stable/getting_started.html).

Cheers, Tommi