[Mne_analysis] events timing problem

Elena Orekhova orekhova.elena.v at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:26:47 EST 2015

Thank you!
When I add the raw.first_samp, the latency is correct.
However, it is a bit confusing since the mne.find_events help states that

'The first column contains the event time in samples...'
and says nothing about that it is not from the first raw data sample (i.e.
the moment when the MEG record button) was pressed.
It might be good to put some comment on that.

Best, Elena