[Mne_analysis] events timing problem

Elena Orekhova orekhova.elena.v at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:23:12 EST 2015

Hi,
It could be useful to add information about events timing (i.e. to explain
that the 1st column contains time in samples counting from the moment
before the actual data recording - 'minus raw.first sample time' )
Since the events are mentioned in a few places, I am not sure where to add
this info.
I leave it to you guys.
Best,
Elena