[Mne_analysis] Alternatives to mne_analyze for drawing functional ROIs

Victoria Sharpe vs1666 at nyu.edu
Thu Dec 10 16:06:35 EST 2015

Dear List,

This is a two-part question, which I'll preface by saying that I've been
attempting to use mne_analyze  to draw functional ROIs based on the
averaged left hemisphere stc for a group of subjects. Stcs were made using
mne_make_movie and averaged with mne_average_estimates. However, mne keeps
crashing, usually when I  open the overlayManager. I get this error
message:

error: xp_attach_gl_context returned: 2

Ignoring Xlib error: error code 0 request code 150

Segmentation fault

So, my first question is whether there is a fix for this. I've already
updated XQuartz, which did not fix the problem.

My second question is whether there is an alternative for drawing
functional ROIs that wouldn't require using mne_analyze. Perhaps an
implementation in MNE Python?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Tori