[Mne_analysis] Alternatives to mne_analyze for drawing functional ROIs

Victoria Sharpe vs1666 at nyu.edu
Fri Dec 11 11:14:52 EST 2015

Hi, Matti,

This is what happens:

First, I load the inflated brain for fsaverage as a surface. Then, I go to
overlayManager and load my averaged stc (the average of the binary stcs for
each participant that I made in mne_make_movie). I choose either "apply" or
"ok" or "show" (I've tried them all with no difference in success) in the
overlayManager and the stc is overlaid on the fsaverage brain. However,
there does not appear to be a way to change the timepoint (between 150 and
350 ms), so I go back to the overlayManager. A sliding time scale has
appeared in the overlayManager (that was not there before), but before I
can use it, mne_analyze crashes.

I've also tried loading my stc before loading the fsaverage surface, but
mne_analyze doesn't like this either--it doesn't show the overlay or the
surface. I've also tried loading one of the individual participants'
stcs--no change.

I'm using Yosemite.

Best,

Tori