[Mne_analysis] Digtrigmask for mne_compute_raw_inverse?

Cushing, Cody CCUSHING1 at mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 18 11:37:43 EST 2015

Hi all,

I am currently playing around with producing raw data for roi's in matlab by using mne_compute_raw_inverse followed by mne_raw2mat.  I am ending up with missing events for a particular raw file.  When I load the file in mne_browse_raw with the --digtrigmask 255 option, all of the events show up in the event list.  Without that option, the vast majority of the events are missing.  Similarly, the vast majority of the events are missing at the end of the mne_compute_raw_inverse > mne_raw2mat.  There is no digtrigmask option for either of those functions, but is there a way to achieve something similar and recover those hiding events when using these functions?  Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Cody