[Mne_analysis] [ANN] MNE-Python 0.11 Release

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sat Dec 26 04:14:47 EST 2015

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the new 0.11 release of MNE-python.

A few highlights:

Maxwell filtering (SSS) has been implemented primarily by Mark
Wronkiewicz as part of his Google Summer of Code with the help of Eric
Larson and Samu Taulu. Our implementation includes support for:
- Fine calibration
- Cross-talk correction
- Temporal SSS (tSSS)
- Head position translation
- Internal component regularization
- Compensation for movements using Maxwell filtering on epoched data

Support for raw movement compensation is planned for a future release.

See

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.preprocessing.maxwell_filter.html

New data readers have also been added for Nicolet, EEGLAB (.set), and
CTF data (.ds).

For a full list of improvements and API changes, see:

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/whats_new.html#version-0-11

To install the latest release the following command should do the job:

pip install --upgrade --user mne

As usual we welcome your bug reports, feature requests, critiques and
contributions.

Some links:

- https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python (code + readme on how to install)
- http://martinos.org/mne/stable/ (full MNE documentation)

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mne_python

Regards,
The MNE-Python developers

People who contributed to this release with their number of commits:

The committer list for this release is the following (preceded by
number of commits):

   171  Eric Larson
   117  Jaakko Leppakangas
    58  Jona Sassenhagen