[Mne_analysis] Using mne on HPC

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 05:57:35 EST 2015

Dear Narendra,

You should be able to able to install Anaconda on your system:
https://www.continuum.io/downloads without admin rights.

Once it is installed, just install mne according to the guide here:
http://martinos.org/mne/stable/getting_started.html

Feel free to shoot me a direct email if you are stuck.

Mainak