[Mne_analysis] Call for applicants: 2 PhD students and 1 post-doc position in high-Tc superconductivity and sensors for medical applications {Disarmed}

Bushra Riaz bushrariaz_86 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 03:05:52 EST 2015

Begin forwarded message:

Dear colleagues and friends,
My apologies if you receive this more than once.  Thanks to a generous grant from the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse, we are now hiring 2 PhD students and 1 post-doc for our project "NeuroSQUID" at the Chalmers University of Technology here in Gothenburg, Sweden.  The aim of the project is to explore high-Tc superconductivity at the nanoscale and develop a high-Tc superconducting sensor system for functional neuroimaging (i.e., magnetoencephalography).  Please forward this to your respective networks and potential candidates.

PhD student position in high-Tc superconductivity:
http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=2688

PhD student position in superconducting sensor technology for medical applications/MEG:
http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=2686

Post-doc position in superconducting sensor technology for medical applications/MEG:
http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=2718

NOTE: The application deadline is the 31st of January.

More information about Chalmers: http://www.chalmers.se/en/