[Mne_analysis] Error running make_forward_solution: Head<-->sensor transform not found

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:44:22 EST 2015

Can you simplify the script to use a minimal number of files and lines to
reproduce the error (e.g., hopefully it doesn't depend on bad channels at
all), and upload the necessary files and script somewhere? I guess that
error could happen if you only have sensors in head coordinates to start
with -- we can probably work around it.

It shouldn't be too difficult to add that digitization information without
having to resort to MNE-C tools. Feel free to open an mne-python issue
about this stuff so we can hash out a solution, then we can report back to
this thread.

Eric