[Mne_analysis] What do people use for fMRI/MRI processing?

Chris Holdgraf choldgraf at berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 20 12:59:59 EST 2015

Good idea - will do. Don't MEG people do lots of MRI stuff? In tandem with
source localization etc?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Alexandre Gramfort <
alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> hi Chris,
>
> you should ask this question on the neuroimaging at python.org mailing
> (former nipy list).
>
> anatomical registration is so far out of the scope of MNE but maybe
> someone here can help using freesurfer/fsl tools I personally don't
> master.
>
> Alex
>

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 6:10 PM, Chris Holdgraf <choldgraf at berkeley.edu>
> wrote:
> > Hey all - I'm starting to get a bit into the world of MRI preprocessing
> for
> > an ECoG project. We have a number of tools in the lab that do this in
> > Matlab, but I'm wondering if such tools exist in python as well.
> >
> > For example, a post-doc in our lab is one of the developers of Fieldtrip,
> > and he's been using their calls to SPM (or FSL) to do CT-MRI
> coregistrations
> > in Matlab. Does something like this exist in python, or do most people
> go to
> > an external package / use Matlab?
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > --
> >

> > The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
> it is
> > addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the
> > e-mail
> > contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance
> > HelpLine at
> > http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
> in
> > error
> > but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
> > properly
> > dispose of the e-mail.

PhD Candidate in Neuroscience | UC Berkeley <http://hwni.org/>
Editor and Web Director | Berkeley Science Review
<http://sciencereview.berkeley.edu/>