[Mne_analysis] What do people use for fMRI/MRI processing?

Christopher Bailey cjb at cfin.au.dk
Sun Nov 22 17:30:51 EST 2015

Hi Chris,

You might find SimNIBS (http://www.simnibs.de) interesting. They put together a nice pipeline using Freesurfer, FSL and others to pull of good BEM-segmentations (see also their documentation for suggestions on MR sequences to run). A major part of their work is then related to tessellation for FEM, which may be relevant, depending on how “deep” you need to go when modelling your ECoG data.

Cheers, Chris
--
Christopher Bailey, MSc
MEG Engineer, MINDLab Core Experimental Facility